Monica Perez Mirabal is a prominent and experienced fashion stylist/image consultant for celebrities, fashion editorials, digital shopping websites, and advertising campaigns. Studied Fashion Design and Merchandising in International Academy of Design and Technology in Orlando FL. Has worked with known celebrities such as former Miss Universe Puerto Rico Zuleyka Rivera, grammy winner Tommy Torres, Jose Juan Barea, Shaila Durcal, Ilia Calderon, Michael Stuart, Daniela Droz, Yulianna Vargas,Denise QuiÃ±ones, Dagmar, Xioana Nieves, Gricel Mamery, Topy Mamery, Yolandita Monge, Carlos Arroyo, actress Lymari Nadal among others.
*New Fashion Stylist for MegaTv PR n USA
*Fashion Stylist for cast Ruben & Co in UNIVISION
Fashion Stylist for cast in Dando Candela Telemundo PR
* Fashion Editor New Condado
* Fashion Editor Vivir Mejor
* Worked as the fashion stylist of Por Dentro in the puerto rican newspaper El Nuevo Día
* Currently is the official fashion stylist for fashion company Gastby
* Has worked as a dresser for de Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Miami, and Celebrity Stroll Fashion Show
* Invited as a judge for the beauty pageant of Miss Mundo Latina 2012
* Participated and organized conference chats to De La Cruz Agency to consult
* Image consultant and personal fashion stylist of Tv personality Xioana Nieves
* Fashion and Image professor at modeling agency Desiree Lowry and Pasarelas by Chanty
* Creative Director and Fashion Stylist of A Decade Of Good Karma Fashion Show
Digital Image Fashion Stylist
Fashion Stylist, Creative Director
Vivir Mejor Magazine
Photography Coordinator, Fashion Editor, Fashion Stylist
* In charge of coordinating effectively and searching location for all the collaborators.
* Public Relations and manage press inquiries and contacts.
* In charge of of her fashion ediorial "Real y Simple"